Be part of a fast-growing startup that helps small businesses succeed. Customer Lobby is looking for people who are passionate and truly want to make a difference. We care deeply about maintaining a positive, collaborative culture – one where everyone has the room to grow and achieve their career goals. We learn and grow together, work hard and challenge each other to make great things happen.
This is a full-time entry-level sales position. You will work closely with an Account Executive to schedule web demos, build a pipeline and network with business owners. We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our Account Executives. Base plus commission pay structure, this is a stepping stone for our Account Executive role.
- Successful in previous sales or lead generation roles
- 3 months to 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience
- Experience managing a CRM
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Individuals eager to grow with a successful start-up!
The Business Development Manager will lead a team of 8-10 Business Development Representatives (BDR's). This person will be charged with hiring, training, motivating and coaching the BDR team to deliver qualified leads to our Account Executive sales team. We have a well documented training program and sales process, which alongside the Director of Sales, you'll inherit and push to exceed our growth objectives. We expect you to master our lead generation process and we will lead you into additional management roles as the team continues to grow.
- Hire, train, coach and mentor the BDR Sales team.
- Master the Customer Lobby lead generation process to provide in-depth and industry specific knowledge to the team.
- Target setting, one on one's, call coaching, workshop leadership and daily motivation.
- Contribute to sales staff by interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales team quotas and all activities of lead generation.
- Dive in and get your hands dirty by guiding BDR work, presenting to prospects, supporting in hiring or whatever may arise to push the team forward.
- Request Triaging and Prioritization: Analyze and prioritize reported issues in order to ensure we are working on the correct issues.
- Quickly become an expert in the industries we serve with a complex understanding for how local service businesses market themselves locally and nationwide.
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading BDR/ SDR sales teams.
- 3+ years of successful selling experience, preferably SaaS and selling to SMB.
- You are a true force to be reckoned with when it comes to outbound calling, prospecting, converting / closing leads.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in structured selling techniques.
- Remarkable and consistent track record of sales success.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team.
- Experience working in a fast paced sales start-up environment.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation, Benefits, Perks:
- Competitive base salary DOE plus commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid vacation, personal time and holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Regular team building activities, happy hours and off site events
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Catered lunches every Friday!
- Gym reimbursement
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for the success of Customer Lobby’s relationships with associations, software vendors, manufacturers, distributors, and enterprise accounts (Partners). You will have ownership of the relationships including prospecting, negotiations and execution of all new contracts as well as the continued management of existing relationships.
You will be responsible for working deeply with our Partners and internal stakeholders to determine how we maintain and grow our partnerships. You will identify new partnership opportunities, and over time, evaluate the success of existing partnerships. Different than sales, this person will have a handful of large, complex, and long-lasting relationships to manage.
This position will have a quarterly quota to achieve for new partnerships, and will also be evaluated on the strength and profitability of our existing relationships.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has five years of proven success in strategic partnerships, channel sales, and/or business development (home service SMB experience highly preferred)
- Is an experienced project manager, capable of owning complex initiatives from concept to completion
- Can use Salesforce at a high level
- Is a fast thinker, able to quickly discern and communicate where there might be mutual value in a potential partnership
- Has experience working closely with legal to negotiate key business terms and contracts
- Is able to prioritize amongst competing goals and opportunities
- Can regularly track and demonstrate progress against long term strategies
- Has the ability and willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree (required)
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
Benefits and Perks:
- Great benefits
- 17 paid days off and your birthday as a holiday!
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Gym reimbursement
About Customer Lobby:
Customer Lobby provides local service businesses with the complete customer retention solution. Our platform automatically identifies the customers that have potential revenue opportunities. Then, we reach out to those customers with personalized postcards, emails, and review requests. The result? More time and more revenue for the SMBs that use Customer Lobby.
We are currently located in Berkeley, CA, but will be relocating to an amazing class A building in Oakland, CA (located above the 12st BART station at City Center).
- Help others
- Add something to what exists
- Be honest
- Be compassionate
- Fail small, fast and often
- Plan on evolving – it’s never done
- Honor ideas